Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Jade Goody: Doctors Gave Me Go-ahead To Get Tattoo

Wednesday, 3 December 2008

Jade Goody insisted that she did seek the advice of her doctor before getting a tattoo.
The reality TV star was criticised for having the Jack inked onto her wrist a tribute to her jailed boyfriend Jack Tweed, 21.
It s true that I m more at risk of infection because I have cancer, tattoo removal before and after but I did get the go-ahead from my doctor first, she says. Although he did warn me it would take a lot longer to heal.
You wouldn t believe how much it hurt! I literally had the whole of my jumper stuffed into my mouth to stop me from screaming the place down!
Jade, 27, bluetrek tattoo doesn t regret her decision to have the artwork done.
It s my way of showing Jack that I m always thinking of him and I love him lotsshe says.
In September Jack was sentenced to 18 months for attacking a teenager with a golf club.
Jade was diagnosed with cervical cancer in the summer.
SEE GALLERY Jade Goody: From BB Bully to star slimmer>>
SEE GALLERY Guess the celebrity tattoo>>
Alison Adey
Stuck for the perfect Christmas gift? Save 30% when you subscribe to Now>>




View Comments

Read more about tattoo istanbul on top sites:

tattoofinder
vanishingtattoo
tattoos
edintattoo